Another New Member from NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another New Member from NC

I've been quietly watching the boards for some time now and participate in a lot of swap meets across the eastern seaboard.

A little bit about me: I run a full time shop in Greensboro NC, though I enjoy turning wrenches on old treasures, I commonly see a lot of newer bikes come through the shop. Over the course of winter I've slowly been selling my personal collection to ramp up capital for my inevitable run in the Cannonball (which is why I'm really here.) I've sold about 4 BSA's now and have a lot more cleaning house to do before 2016!

Looking forward to putting more names and faces together over the course of the year.

Welcome to the forum Greg! BSA's eh? I've had a love/hate relationship with that make for some years now.... You mentioned the Cannonball? Have you made the choice on what make you will be piloting on the journey?
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

Well right now I'm looking for anything that fits the bill - pre-1917 and for my liking of British descent. Doing it on a BSA would be awesome but at the moment any ole Brit bike will do!

Comment

Well best of luck to you and your search for an early Brit bike!
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
        X