Race for Leadership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race for Leadership

Anybody see the book currently for sale on Ebay, The Race For Leadership? Epic book on the 1961 Moto GP season with great photos, stats and rider profiles. Detail of each race run that season. I have owned a couple over the years and currently have one. But I paid no where near what this guy from Japan is asking. $2,500.00! Holy Crap! I was lucky enough to have the 45rpm record with my book.

Does anybody have any of the "Sound Stories" recordings on vinyl of the Moto GP races from 1958 and on through the 60's? I had a couple over the years and made recordings onto cassette tapes. Darn hard to find nowadays. Love to listen to them when I'm working in my shop on my bikes. The wail of the Honda 250cc six cylinder I
    could listen to all day. Or the MV Augusta 4 cylinder. Or 3 cylinder. Or some of the 50cc two cylinder two-strokes. Crank up the stereo!

If anybody has a Sound Story album and wouild like to trade recordings or sell me the album send me a PM.

Thanks

Dick

I just checked Ebay and there is another book listed for $1,950.00 from Canada. I wonder what these guys are smoking?

Comment

Sniffing too much exhaust maybe?
      Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Working...
      X