Howdy, Chris from NJ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy, Chris from NJ!

Glad to officially join you guys! I finally felt I was ready to join the AMCA club this year. I've been graciously welcomed year after year by our buddies and motorcycle mentors Al & Ken Kelly, Donnie, Chris, and Jason Belitz (Northern NJ Colonial Chapter); as a freeloading drunk kid with a shovelhead at Oley and Rhinebeck for a good 5-6 years. In that time, the information I've gathered and history I've learned from these guys has been invaluable. And it has been a nonstop, ongoing self-guided history lesson as I continue to learn all I can about old Harleys and Indians, and count the days until the next swap.

I remember my first time at Oley and seeing Hollywood (Jeff) burn out on his '39 Knucklehead and saying out loud it was the coolest thing I've ever seen haha. Well time to ante up the $30 and possibly contribute to one of the coolest causes and past times left in the modern world. I've met the some of the absolute best people through motorcycles (the Cubans Matt & Billy, Chip, Wes, & Silent John!) and continue to do so.

So here's to to the new year and the the future of the AMCA!

And can't help but mention me and my best bud Ken put on a hell of vintage bike show each year in Vernon, NJ called "Strange Days."

http://strangedaysevent.blogspot.com/

-Chris
    Last edited by StrangeChris; 01-13-2015, 02:18 AM.
Working...
X