Very nice and rare Indian memorbilia for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice and rare Indian memorbilia for sale

I have a bunch of "stuff" to finally dispose of. This is all from a 40 year collection and 3 of the pieces are the only ones I know to exist. I would entertain an offer on the whole pile, it would be a great start for someone.
    I put high resolution pictures on snapfish. If you're interested or just want a see the pics, I need an email address to "invite" you to see the album.
    contact me, Bob Courboin in Florida, at: cdf6333@att.net. This site only allows very low resolution pics.
    I may bring it to the Sunshine Chapter Meet in March before listing it piece by piece on ebay. On ebay I'm nj46chief, 100% satisfied sales.
    Here's a list:

I'll start with the Indian things I haven't seen elsewhere, including Google images

A late 20's or early 30's Indian dealer "Headdress" , pics 468-471 at Snapfish. Absolutely new, perfect condition. I wore it once.

Late 1940's or 50's Indian playing cards. New, never used bridge (smaller than poker) size deck. Very good condition. Box slightly damaged at auction when I bought it. pics 493-497

Indian Womans bracelet. Again, never saw another of these anywhere. New condition, I had it under glass. pics 488-489

and:
    20W yellow quart Indian Oil Can, full and great shape
    90W 1950-53 Chief Transmission Oil Can, pint, full
    2 cycle Indian Oil can, full, probably for the CZ which was sold by Indian

Indian NOS Window vent set for automobiles. Box had been opened on one end, I took the parts out for the pics. Includes the instructions. pics 472-478

Indian Shock Absorbers for automobiles, NOS in the box. Box was opened when I got it. pics 481-484 and 490
    The Indian Dealer display tool for these shocks, not many of these around. This is very nice and in perfect condition. pics 479 and 480

4 Indian tie pins from the 30's. The round one may be 40's and is used for a "string" ( cowboy) tie. pics 485-487

NOS Indian Watch FOB (?) pic 491

1930's Philadelphia Indian customer account book. Tracks all purchases and payments to the Dealer. NEW

Thanks, most of the items are sold. I have a couple pins and tie clip left ath I'll put on eBay this week.

Comment

Working...
    X