Blue Ridge Chapter (N.C.) January Members' Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Ridge Chapter (N.C.) January Members' Meeting

The Blue Ridge Chapter will be holding their annual January 2015 meeting on Saturday, January 10th just outside Stanfield, N.C. There will be lunch at Noon followed by the members' meeting where there will be discussions about the local rides, the annual Bat Cave Ride and the chapter's participation in the Southern National Meet. If you are not currently a member and wish to attend, please send me a P.M. and I will pass along the Blue Ridge Chapter President's contact information to you.

Thanks,
    Lonnie Campbell #9908
    South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Don't let time slip away..... I'll be checking my PM's until Saturday morning. Look forward to seeing everyone there.
    Lonnie Campbell #9908

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

Well shoot, I guess I missed this. New member in the area. (Midland, NC) Will try to catch up next time. -jw

Comment

Originally posted by jw_ View Post
        Well shoot, I guess I missed this. New member in the area. (Midland, NC) Will try to catch up next time. -jw
        First, if you can, please introduce yourself in the Welcome/Announcements section. Second, welcome! Third, the Blue Ridge Chapter is pretty active and centered there near Midland. Fourth, be sure and mark down the dates for the Southern National AMCA Meet at Denton FarmPark, you're in easy commuting distance!
        Last edited by Lonnie; 01-14-2015, 01:03 PM.
        Lonnie Campbell #9908

Comment

Working...
        X