AMCA Winter National Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMCA Winter National Meet

Once again, the Sunshine Chapter of the AMCA is looking forward to hosting the longtime AMCA Winter National Meet.
    This will be our 44th Annual AMCA sanctioned event, and we look forward to welcoming all of our friends and fellow
    vintage motorcycle enthusiasts.
    Attached Files

I was attending the Sunshine Meet even before I was an AMCA member, always good times, good parts but especially great people. I look forward to seeing you all there. Now, I'd better get on the stick if I am to bring the '44 FL for judging!
    Lonnie Campbell #9908
    South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

Originally posted by nance View Post
      Once again, the Sunshine Chapter of the AMCA is looking forward to hosting the longtime AMCA Winter National Meet.
      This will be our 44th Annual AMCA sanctioned event, and we look forward to welcoming all of our friends and fellow
      All participants must have a confirmed reservation by 01/10/2015 to hold their desired spaces; after that it will be 1st come/ 1st served.
      We are looking forward to seeing all of you again in sunny Florida!

Comment

4 weeks to go

Originally posted by nance View Post
        I don't have a fancy countdown clock, but my calendar tells me that in 4 short weeks those of us here in East Central Florida will be glad to welcome all of our antique motorcycle enthusiast friends to sunny New Smyrna Beach and the Sunshine National Winter Meet.
        Weather update: warm and sunny one day, chilly and windy the next, hot the day after that, and oh look! it might rain...yep, sounds like Florida weather to me!
        I love it and look forward to seeing all y'all soon.

Comment

Hey Nancy how about camping, showers and info about the grounds. I have never been there only Eustis.
          Denise

Comment

Hi Denise,
            Try this link for info: http://sunshineamca.org/files/2015_vendor-pac2.pdf and this is the site map to give you an idea of the layout
            of the venue: http://sunshineamca.org/files/011515...2Cs1-19-15.pdf.
            Looking forward to seeing you!
            Nance

Comment

The weather could've been better but...

Thanks to all our vendors, members and guests that helped to make the Sunshine Meet a success.
              Ride safe, see you in Oley!

Comment

Working...
              X