Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1913 Hedstrom footboard brackets

Hi everyone,
    A friend of mine has posted a question elsewhere, to possibly help him get a definitive answer I am posting it below. We would be very happy if someone can help shed some light.
    Cheers Steve

"Hi Everyone,

I was hoping someone could help me with some information on footboard brackets. The parts book shows similar looking but obviously different dimensioned front footboard brackets for 2 speed and pedalling model for 1913. I have posted a photo of one of my brackets which I believe to be for the 2 speed model. I believe these stick out about a half inch more than the single speed ones which may also be deeper. Ziggy does not make the pedal model ones so I will have to modify mine unless someone knows another source?

Would one of you in the know be able to measure your brackets in the same way I have in the photo and get me started. This would be a massive help.

Col Wright
    Brisbane"
    Attached Files
    1914 P&M
    1915 Indian (project)
    1930 M50 Panther
    1958 M35sport Panther

Also interested in this. I can measure mine tonight. It is a '14 single speed, but my pedals hit the clutch side floorboard. May not be original, but they have been on it a LONG time. The original pedal has deep gouges cut in it from hitting the rear of the floorboard. Studying pictures of other bikes, it appears there are a few different setups for the clutch actuating rod, brake pedal, and floor boards.

Comment

Hi all
      Still looking for info/answers to this question, if you can help shed some light on it please let us know.
      Cheers
      Steve
      1914 P&M
      1915 Indian (project)
      1930 M50 Panther
      1958 M35sport Panther

Comment

Steve i have heard of a bloke in Queensland area that has an early 14 i think , ask Daryl White at the Indian muesum he may know or help , Rob.

Comment

Working...
        X