renewal issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• renewal issues

Today is Thanksgiving and you know what I would be thankful for? A membership renewal site that works. I spent 15 frustrating minutes trying to renew my membership. The site would not take last year's username, and password so I tried the update link. If you make 1 typo, you have to start all over again, and even after re-entering my new password 5 times, it said they didn't match. I'll assume I'm doing something wrong but if doesn't work after I come back from our turkey dinner. . . I'll just mail my check.

That feels better; Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the AMCA
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Still doesn't work.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

Eric, I renewed today online with no problems. It took just a couple of minutes and I used the old password that I've used for years. My password for the AMCA forum is different than the renewal page. Maybe thats the problem your having. All of these passwords are a pain, I keep a book with them because I always forget. Just trying to help. Happy Thanksgiving!
      Last edited by harleytoprock; 11-27-2014, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by harleytoprock View Post
        All of these passwords are a pain, I keep a book with them because I always forget. Just trying to help. Happy Thanksgiving!
        i wish i was smart enough to hack passwords. then i could hack my own when i forget it. to many passwords in life. happy thanksgiving!
        rob ronky #10507
        www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

I was finally able to renew online. I suspect it was billions of cyber-shoppers that were clogging the ether in their shopping frenzy. . . . Did anybody think the world was going to get this weird when they were kids?
          Eric Smith
          AMCA #886

Comment

Working...
          X