New source for ul cylinders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New source for ul cylinders

We are proud to announce that Enfieldracing.com has completed the purchase of all the flathead casting patterns from S & S Cycles. This includes the UL cylinders, engine cases and cam cover, K/KR cylinders, Indian Scout and Chief Cylinders, and Henderson 4 cylinder. These are the same patterns used by Anders Nygren of Sweden, manufactured under the FLATHEAD POWER name. We expect to be in production of the UL cylinders by summer 2015, with the K & KR cylinders right after that, then the UL Engine cases which will be perfect for Magnum Engines.The cases will be cast in 356-T6 aluminum which is 40% stronger than what the factory used.

All parts will be cast and machined in the US in small lots to the same exacting standards that we have established for our existing parts.

This will greatly compliment our line of 648 Indian cases, cylinders, WL/WR/KR cams, heads and other race parts, as well as our Rubber Ducky Floats and Peek Intake Superseals.

Bruce Argetsinger
    AHRMA Dirt Track # 67J
    www.enfieldracing.com
    Bruce Argetsinger
    AHRMA Dirt Track #67J
    www.enfieldracing.com

Good on you Bruce. We can trust you to get the castings and machining right. Watching you detail patterns in between sales while vending at Denton, I know you are a detail guy.
    Kyle Oanes AMCA # 3046

Comment

I've always admired your work Bruce, and I know you will offer a high quality product.
      Eric Smith
      AMCA #886

Comment

So an I reading this correctly?...
        You will be producing cases, cylinders, and other parts for the Henderson 4???

I would be very interested in knowing more.
        Thanks.
        DeeDay

Comment

All I got of the Henderson was the cylinder patterns.
          no others.
          I do not anticipate making any since they are available elswhere.

Bruce Argetsinger
          AHRMA Dirt Track # 67J
          www.enfieldracing.com
          Bruce Argetsinger
          AHRMA Dirt Track #67J
          www.enfieldracing.com

Comment

Bruce,
            Will you be producing early Chief cylinders? 1935-39? Thanks, Chris

Comment

Hi Chris,

The patterns are for the later chief.
              I probably will not do them because as with the Henderson, there are already others making them and the total market is too small to support multiple suppliers.
              At this time I think I will stick to the parts which nobody else is making. The UL & K model H-D

Bruce Argetsinger
              AHRMA Dirt Track # 67J
              www.enfieldracing.com
              Bruce Argetsinger
              AHRMA Dirt Track #67J
              www.enfieldracing.com

Comment

Hey Bruce, Congrats, will be looking forward to seeing the new parts. I'll spread the word.
                Dick

Comment

Originally posted by moldthread View Post
                  Hi Chris,

The patterns are for the later chief.
                  I probably will not do them because as with the Henderson, there are already others making them and the total market is too small to support multiple suppliers.
                  At this time I think I will stick to the parts which nobody else is making. The UL & K model H-D

Bruce Argetsinger
                  AHRMA Dirt Track # 67J
                  www.enfieldracing.com
                  I am not aware of anyone reproducing Indian Chief cylinders 35-37 or 38-39.If there is who?
                  Thanks
                  Tom

Comment

Working...
                  X