It's Jefferson time again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Jefferson time again!

Soon October will be upon us and that means Jefferson! The guys in the Chesapeake Chapter are getting geared up for another great year. (I hope the weather this year is as nice as last year) I am responsible for registration, so if you have not gotten a chance to send in your registration form, please do so as soon as possible. If you would like a vendor spot or have any questions, drop me a line. We can get you set up. I am trying to return phone calls as quick as I can but sending me an email at hitzeleric@netscape.net is the fastest way to get a response.

Come on out to the White Rose Motorcycle Club for the meet on October 3 and 4, 2014. We will be putting on the banquet on Friday night this year! Judging will take place Saturday afternoon.

If you are not a vendor but want to join in a really good time in a beautiful spot, camping is only $10.00 for the entire weekend.

Again, I hope you can all make it to Jefferson. See you there.
    Eric Hitzel
    AMCA 14954

For those looking for the Jefferson meet on google. The White Rose Motorcycle Club is located at 5252 Hillclimb Rd.,
    Spring Grove, PA 17362
    Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Great News! Bruce and Debbie Palmer are planning on being at Jefferson. As you all know, Bruce is the author of How To Restore Your Harley Davidson and the second edition is going to be out. They will be bringing books for sale. (I think they are $95.00) Just another reason to make the trip to Jefferson!
      Eric Hitzel
      AMCA 14954

Comment

See you there.............
        Chuck
        AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck#1848 View Post
          See you there.............
          Bump............
          Chuck
          AMCA Member#1848