1914 Indian Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1914 Indian Project

So, I have held on to my dream as long as I could, but life situations force sale... I have a 1914 Indian basket project, pretty complete with some reproduction parts from Ziggy K. Engine turns and seems to have compression, frame is the cleanest I have ever seen. Repro parts include tank, rear hub and brake, hand brake kit, chain guards, shifter, seat hardware and oil sight glass. I am waiting for him to send me a couple pieces still (more brake parts, seat hardware, after Oley) and will pass those along to the new owner as soon as I get them. The bike came with a 3-speed transmission, so I was going to build it like a 15, and make it a rider. If you have any questions drop me a line and I will answer them as soon as I can. I don't really have to the tools or the transportation to crate it up, so to make it easy I'll deliver for actual gas cost (from Minneapolis, figured at 25mpg and $3.50 a gallon if you want to do the math), which I figure will be cheaper than crating and freighting anyway. Financials can be discussed. Asking $15,500 or best offer. Would like to sell it through here, though I do have it listed you-know-where... - the sooner I sell the better. Bill-of-sale only, no title.

PHOTOS HERE

I can get photos of the new parts if you want them. The tank seams need sanding/finishing and I had planned to clean it up and use a sealer on the inside.
    (original chain guard was part of a trade and is gone, even though it is in the photos, as well as original brake pedal)
    Last edited by rustyspoke; 04-22-2014, 12:30 PM.

Sold. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
    X