Classic Side Car Co. Poland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Side Car Co. Poland

Recently ordered sidecar castings for my Goulding project from Artur Pechal in Poland. I am very pleased with his promptness of service, quality of parts and care in packing. Pricing was extremely fair for the quality of the casting and machine work involved.
    Larry Burke

Have been watching his auctions and swapped some e-mails with him.

Really looks like a great guy and seems like he is doing some nice stuff. Very tempted to order one of his sidecar setups, complete, for my EL.

I am glad to hear that he is coming through for you guys. Love the entrepreneurial spirit!

Cheers,

Siirhr
    Last edited by sirhrmechanic; 03-17-2014, 08:40 PM.

Comment

I recently bought a complete Goulding sidecar set-up from Artur for a VL customer, and it went well. He makes both left and right side Gouldings so they will work for us driving on the left of the road. The unit is designed for the Harley WLA small twin, so both front and rear sidecar fittings needed remachining for the thicker VL frame tubes, and the top/centre mount needed replacing. But it drives well, looks good, and saved a lot of time over finding a basket case sidecar and restoring it.

Comment

Working...
      X