Goulding Windshield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goulding Windshield

Planning restoration on my Sport Rocket. Is this typical of factory construction and materials used for windshield frame?

Originally posted by L Burke View Post
    Planning restoration on my Sport Rocket. Is this typical of factory construction and materials used for windshield frame?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12544[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12543[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12542[/ATTACH]
    That's pretty much what mine is constructed like from what I can see in the photos.
    Any chance you could post some other pix of your goulding? Mine is a late 40's
    Chuck
    AMCA Member#1848

Comment

My Rocket

Few more pics

Comment

Nice looking sidecar, what will it be mated to?
        Chuck
        AMCA Member#1848

Comment

1941 Indian
          Last edited by L Burke; 02-04-2014, 05:58 PM.

Comment

I missed a private message from a member needing help with their Rocket Windshield frame....whomever it might have been, I would be glad to provide good pictures with scaling and measurements.
            LB

Comment

Originally posted by L Burke View Post
              1941 Indian
              Holy...BLEEP........that's going to be a sharp looking sidecar rig you will have there L Burke
              Chuck
              AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Indian / Goulding

She was rough in the beginning...4 years next month. Rocket, I was fortunate to find hanging in a dry basement. Last hacked to a 49 pan....guess time flies when you are working on Rust...5 years this month.
                Larry

Comment

Love that Four. That is going to be one nice looking rig when you are done. Please keep us up to date with the progress. You did a wonderful job on the Four. It is beautiful and would love to see more detailed pics of it.
                  D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

Working...
                  X