45" Scout 101 Manifold ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45" Scout 101 Manifold ID

In need of an intake manifold for a 45" 1928 Scout. Can anyone tell me how to identify the correct manifold?

I would post the same thing on the 101 web site, should git a quick reply I would think. Hopefully someone here will chime in.

Comment

a couple photos

1-11-2014 9-33-06 AM_0001.jpg1-12-2014 8-26-56 AM_0003.jpg first ones is off a 37 cu inch, second is 45 101 that I was ridding with today. They should be a t manifold not a y, hope that helps abit.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by Tom Lovejoy View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]12475[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12476[/ATTACH] first ones is off a 37 cu inch, second is 45 101 that I was ridding with today. They should be a t manifold not a y, hope that helps abit.
        Thanks Tom! The photo's should help.

Comment

you need to be very careful to find a manifold with the right intake diameter - 741 manifolds look nearly the same when you find them on a swapmeet, but the thread Diameter on the 101 45ci is slightly bigger. Unfortunately I do not have one on hand right now an do not know the thread size by heart, but your cylínder shound tell you what is right.....

Comment

Working...
          X