New member in Az.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member in Az.

Hello everyone my name is Jeff Nobles. I have been around motorcycles as long as I can remember. This economy has turned me into a wanna be but that will change soon. I am really into the pre 16 stuff but love it all. I am an artist and most of my work deals with the old time motorcycles. With most of my passion directed at the pre-twenty's stuff I penned a name for my work as pre-school motorcycle art. Any way looking forward to learning and growing with AMCA. Thanks,
    here are a couple of my pieces JeffNobles-canvas-004.jpgTemperance.jpg

Welcome to the forum Jeff! I'm digging your art work. I can't help but wonder if that skunk was flattened!
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

Wow! Nice work, Jeff! Dale

Comment

TY Corey, The sheriff in the Granite Co. Mt. suggested the skunk when the painting was almost done. I do believe something is about to get real stinky

Comment

TY Dale I see your a painter also

Comment

Cars and bikes, Jeff. Nothing like you do! Dale

Comment

Hey that's an art for sure

Comment

Although, like anything else, it can be frustrating at times, I find it very rewarding. Just a bit harder to hang on the wall! Dale

Comment

I'm starting to save up for a project. I want to build a servi car. I already have some ideas in my head and want it to look like a work rig with some cool old style signage and gold gilding

Comment

Welcome, nice art work!

Comment

Thank you Tom

Comment

Working...
                      X