New member, Dallas-Ft. Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member, Dallas-Ft. Worth

Hello AMCA! I joined a year ago but am only now introducing myself. I've gotten helpful information here a few times already, which I thank everyone for again.

I have 28 vintage motorcycles collected over the years. More bikes than I have knowledge about or time to tinker with, but that doesn't stop me from trying. All of them are complete, most of them are nice, a few are real nice, and a couple I haven't tried to start yet because I don't want to mess anything up.

Indian is my first love - '14 Twin to '53 80" Roadmaster, with cool ones in between.

In H-D I have a '27 BA to '58 Duo-Glide.

I also have a few Japanese ('70 Suzuki TC120 to '79 CBX) and British ('56 BSA C10 to '72 Bonneville) bikes.

I'm a Yankee that relocated to Texas a long time ago. The weather here often makes it a tough decision whether wrench or ride. I hope to make it to many AMCA events from here on out.

Thanks for the hospitality!
    Rich W.

I'm a Yankee that relocated to Texas
    I believe that by Texas definition... a Yankee is someone who visits. A Damn Yankee is someone who moves there! Of course there's people down there who were 19 before they knew that damn and Yankee were two words.

Welcome aboard!!! I have a great friend in the DFW area who is into Guzzis. Drop me a note and I'll hook you guys up. This is a great forum... Post some pictures... especially of the Indians!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Check out the November newsletter from the AMCA Cherokee Chapter Website www.cherokeeamca.org, Although we are a State wide Chapter, We have over 50 members in the DFW area and are very active. Shelby

Comment

Sounds like you have a bit of an old motorcycle addiction. You'll fit in fine here. Pics are always appreciated around these parts..
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

I've started an album and added pictures of most of my darlings. I have never gotten around to getting real beauty shots - these are random photos from purchases (lots from eBay), insurance, and buddies gathering blackmail material.

Rich W.

Comment

That's a pretty impressive collection Rich! Thanks for putting those photos up. I can't tell cuz you have your back to the camera on your '14 but I'm betting you've got a big grin!
            Cory Othen
            Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
            X