Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indian Princess Sidecar 20's 39's?? For Sale $9K BO.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Princess Sidecar 20's 39's?? For Sale $9K BO.

A very good friend of mine here in Connecticut has what looks to me as a late 20's to late 30's Indian Sidecar. Buy I could be wrong as I will admit I am not an expert on Indian Sidecars. I do have about 2 dozen photos available and they are not the greatest because of where the unit is stored in a dark garage. The body is not on the chassis but it looks solid with a door and trunk. If there is anything missing as far as body mounts or mounting hardware goes i'm not sure. The body to me looks nice with a complete interior and a vintage custom made windshield made back in the day. They are asking 9K for the pile and all you can do is if you think that is high take a look and make them an offer. chief348@juno.com for photos. It is located 5-10 minutes from a major international airport. Just throwing it out there before I put it on ebay to see if any club members are interested.

Indian Sidecar Still For Sale............

Originally posted by 46EL View Post
    A very good friend of mine here in Connecticut has what looks to me as a late 20's to late 30's Indian Sidecar. Buy I could be wrong as I will admit I am not an expert on Indian Sidecars. I do have about 2 dozen photos available and they are not the greatest because of where the unit is stored in a dark garage. The body is not on the chassis but it looks solid with a door and trunk. If there is anything missing as far as body mounts or mounting hardware goes i'm not sure. The body to me looks nice with a complete interior and a vintage custom made windshield made back in the day. They are asking 9K for the pile and all you can do is if you think that is high take a look and make them an offer. Just throwing it out there before I put it on ebay to see if any club members are interested.
    ..................HAVE IT LISTED ON HARTFORD CT CRAIGSLIST UNDER MOTORCYCLE PARTS. Asking a whole lot less than what we were asking 5+ years ago. No REASONABLE offer refused. 46EL

Comment

Working...
    X