Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video of Arkansas Diamond ChapterMotorcycles in The Park Event! Well done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of Arkansas Diamond ChapterMotorcycles in The Park Event! Well done!

Dear All;

Many members of our Cherokee Chapter here in Texas traveled to Hot Springs AR the first week in September to help support The Diamond Chapters Annual Motorycles in The Park Event. We need to be good neighbors since so many Arkansas Diamond Members showed up at our Spring Road Run in Jefferson TX. Click this link to view http://youtu.be/KVbzKqxKExY their event.

When we arrived at the show site at 6:00 am Saturday morning there was a videographer onsite fiming people unloading their bikes? I watched him film clips and interview people all day. Turns out he is actually a member of The Diamond Chapter and does this for an additional hobby.

My point in posting this video is I believe that if videos are well done... they can serve as an excellent means of advertising your Chapter, your next event, adding them to your Chapter' s website or posting on YouTube to reach more people to let them know that The AMCA is out here preserving our history and our sport for future generations. Social media is the most efficient means of reaching out to far more people in an unlimited geographic area and also at little if any cost as compared to other media.

In closing... This guy simply does a terrific job as a hobbyist videographer. Watch all the changing frames, sync'd with music and / or interview commentary. One does not lose interest! Just very professional!

Applause to a Great Event in Historic Downtown Hot Springs and The Diamond Chapter who holds it annually. Watch for it next year. It is definately worth the trip to attend, plus the riding in the region is first class. Plus this Chapter treats you like family while you are there.

Enjoy...
    Steve Klein
    Collector . Conservator . Enthusiast
    American Pre-teens - 1965
    AMCA Member 12176
    Cherokee Chapter President, Editor
    www.CherokeeAMCA.org
    Steve@SteveKlein.com
    Georgetown, TX USA

Steve! Thanks for posting that. Great video!!! Very well done and a nice range of machines. Got a real thrill out of your originals!
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

Originally posted by c.o. View Post
      Steve! Thanks for posting that. Great video!!! Very well done and a nice range of machines. Got a real thrill out of your originals!
      As stated previously, I was just really impressed what an amateur with a hand held small video camera could do in the field and at home on his computer to produce this video. It occured to me that if each AMCA Chapter would find such a person and do some kind of video that best represented who their Chapter (members and machines) were, it could be a great marketing and membership recruitment tool?
      Steve Klein
      Collector . Conservator . Enthusiast
      American Pre-teens - 1965
      AMCA Member 12176
      Cherokee Chapter President, Editor
      www.CherokeeAMCA.org
      Steve@SteveKlein.com
      Georgetown, TX USA

Comment

That was outstanding and you make a good point Steve, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Really nice video and music selections. I like that the guy covered ALL motorcycles from the US and Japan, England, etc. and including dirt bikes.
          Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Because of that video I am going to make plans to attend their event next year!
            Bob Selph
            1933VC/1934LT Sidecar
            1940 Sport Scout
            AMCA#15215

Comment

Put the video here in case it makes it a little easier to access

Comment

Great video. Thanks for that.

Phil
                Phil Clement

Comment

Working...