Jefferson, Pa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jefferson, Pa

Does anyone know the GPS coordinates for the meet at Jefferson, Pa?

Don't look for Jefferson. Jefferson is incorporated into the township of Spring Grove PA Just out side of York PA. Bob L
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Try
      39 Deg. 48.0398' North
      76 Deg. 51.6133' West

Comment

Thanks Bob, I found it. Is there a schedule printed anywhere for the hillclimb?

Comment

No hill climing during the meet. It would be great thou. Bob L
          AMCA #3149
          http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Hillclimbs are always the Sunday before the meet. Last weekend was York Bike week and they have the hillclimbs, vintage flat tracks, where they run the board track classs like Oley and a whole lot of other stuff going on including factory tours which includes the Rodney Gott Museum which is a mini version of the one in Milwaukee. I stopped going a few years ago when it became just like all the other "biker rallys" but if you can stand the traffic there is some cool stuff to see and do plus fall Carlilse is the same weekend for any car stuff.

Tm (Rollo) Hardy
            AMCA #12766

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
              Hillclimbs are always the Sunday before the meet. Last weekend was York Bike week and they have the hillclimbs, vintage flat tracks, where they run the board track classs like Oley and a whole lot of other stuff going on including factory tours which includes the Rodney Gott Museum which is a mini version of the one in Milwaukee. I stopped going a few years ago when it became just like all the other "biker rallys" but if you can stand the traffic there is some cool stuff to see and do plus fall Carlilse is the same weekend for any car stuff.

Tm (Rollo) Hardy
              AMCA #12766
              Not sure if you meant that the Fall Carlisle was last weekend, or this weekend, but here is that correct date:

Fall Carlisle Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral
              Oct 2 - Oct 6, 2013
              Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Carlisle is this week as stated above . Hershey is next week. The factory open house was 2 weeks ago and the races and events at the fairgrounds were last weekend. The factory open house was moved up 1 week and the fairgrounds events were already set for last weekend and could not be moved. The normal is to hold them at the same time. If you check the White Rose motorcycle Club for a web site or the AMA you should be able to find there events and dates for them.
                Jim D.
                Jim D

Comment

Hello!

Having my '65 FLH Judged tomorrow. So trying to figure out how early I really need to be there. Unfortunately couldn't get the time off to run up today and spend the 2 days and since I want to bring my Father with me tomorrow need to figure out how early I need to start to get there in time.

How early do I need be there to stage the bike? If I have the bike staged at say 10-11 AM would that be too late?

Last question - after the bike is judged (already have Junior 1st at 98.5 from Oley meet) do I need to stay for the awards ceremony to collect the award should I get one or can it be mailed if I need that. Reason I ask is my Father is 86 with a heart condition and it will be a long day for him. It's his bike I had restored and would feel bad to leave him out if the day is going to be so long that it wipes him out. I'd like him to be around for the judging and all of course but not sure if he can last until the awards thing like we did at Oley, which is closer to home than this one.
                  Ray
                  AMCA #7140

Comment

OK, so never mind - just gong to go
                    Ray
                    AMCA #7140

Comment

Judging starts at 1pm.

Comment

who is the leader of the club. b o b luland

rob ronky #10507
                        www.diamondhorsevalley.com