Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fall colors

I don't usually take a camera with me, but I did yesterday:

Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Beautiful....thank you.

Comment

Awesome photos Harry! It's predominately evergreens where I live, so this is a treat! Great shot with the bridge!
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

You are very lucky to be able to have riding areas and scenery like that. Great pictures!!
        Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Nice pics Harry!

When I went down to Jonesville for the 1st time with the wife, I dropped my trans at Harbor Vintage and then got in the car and rode around Motpellier, Barre, Burlington etc. on rural roads on we found the state to be very very nice. I'd love to make the Stowe ride next year.
          Bob
          '' The hurrier I go, the behinder I get ''

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
            You are very lucky to be able to have riding areas and scenery like that. Great pictures!!
            I agree with Jim, you live in a beautiful place Harry.
            Eric Smith
            AMCA #886

Comment

That is the one thing I miss the most of when I lieft the east. Thanks for the memories.

Comment

fall colors in East Tennessee colors09 032.jpg

Comment

I see Tennessee is awful purty this time of year too!
                  Cory Othen
                  Membership#10953

Comment

Very pretty, Harry - those photo's, except for the colors it would pass for the 40's when that Chief was new :-) Looks like great riding.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Lovejoy View Post
                      Looks like great riding.
                      I like it! Thing about our roads is, I think the dirt roads are better riding than the paved ones! Most dirt roads are posted at 35 or 40 mph while the paved ones are posted at 50 usually, and I'd much rather putt along at 35 with no traffic than to be constantly watching that big SUV in my rearviews bearing down on me, wondering if they know that my left arm extended means I'm planning to turn left! So most of my rides are at least 30% to 40% on dirt roads... and I figure this bike was built for roads like this when pavement wasn't necessarily widespread... it handles very well on dirt and i can relax and enjoy the ride more!
                      Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Great pics Harry - no better time to be out on the Chief IMO. Looks like you're a good 2 weeks + ahead of us here is SW PA with color. VT landscape looks much like this side of PA otherwise. I learned real quick that back roads are best unless you're in a big hurry to get somewhere. Ha - yea, I worry when I use the left hand signal that the driver behind me will think I'm pointing at something and will be looking that way and run into me.
                        Jason Zerbini
                        Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
                        Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

Working...
                        X