Anyone going to Barber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to Barber?

Is anyone going to Barber Vintage Festival?
    I'll be there promoting the Cherokee Chapter and the 2014 Road Run
    I hear that AMCA National is going to have a booth. Anyone know where?

Let me know

Originally posted by NUMO View Post
    Is anyone going to Barber Vintage Festival?
    I'll be there promoting the Cherokee Chapter and the 2014 Road Run
    I hear that AMCA National is going to have a booth. Anyone know where?

Let me know
    What if no one shows up at Barbers? :0
    More like where can one find 10 sq. feet not being used?

Jon.. If I am not mistaken National Board Officers and Directors are all taking turns working in The Confederate Chapter Booth? I bet if we ask politely a couple stacks of 2014 Texas National Road Run Flier / Registration Forms could be added to their table for "Take One" use? Check with National Chapter Director Fred Davis or National Events Director Rick Najera.

When all else fails all AMCA Members may register and pay online at www.CherokeeAMCA.org

Hope this helps... Stick your thumb out! You may catch a ride also
    Steve Klein
    Collector . Conservator . Enthusiast
    American Pre-teens - 1965
    AMCA Member 12176
    Cherokee Chapter President, Editor
    www.CherokeeAMCA.org
    Steve@SteveKlein.com
    Georgetown, TX USA

Comment

Hey Numo. The AMCA Board members will be located in the "Fun Zone" at the Barber event. Confederate Chapter has agreed to allow us some space for an easy-up in their area. We will hold our board meeting on Friday beginning at 8:30 am, don't know how much time will be left to visit the raceway on Friday. Someone from the national board will be on station all day Saturday and Sunday morning (don't know what closing time is on Sunday)

If anyone has questions for the Board, please, stop by and discuss your concerns. This include members and non-members.
      Thanks, Fred.
      Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Thanks Fred, Good luck on that board meeting.
        I also am a guest of the Confederate Chapter, so we should have plenty of time to catch up. I look forward to it.

Comment

I too will be there representing the Board. Love to talk old motorcycles and how to improve the club. Fred has done a great job setting things up for us. Look me up if you see me I'd love to talk to AMCA members on what's on their mind. Also many thanks to the Confereate Chapter for looking after us. Ross Metcalfe (new Board Member)
          Ross

Comment

Working...
          X