New Toy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Toy

My new toy. Please don't start dising it (you know who you are) as I know it is not all original (couldn't afford it if it was) has a 212cc motor and is REALY fun to ride........ See you out there.100_0414.jpg

I've seen those on eBay... they're kind of a cross between a bicycle and a vintage bike. They look like a hoot! If it has wheels and a motor, you won't get any dissing from me. Looks like a fun way to turn dead dinosaurs into smiles...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

I have seen them on E-Bay also with the little 60cc motors. Mostly Indian or Harley branded. A lot of them look like crap but some are pretty nice looking yet obviousely bike frames. This one is quite different. The guy that built it said he had access to an original single and drawings to use as an exemplar. That's what attracted me to it. He entered it in a motorcycle show and got first place in open class before he sold it to me. Everything on it looks just like the original, save the motor, and the darn thing does 50MPH............ I think I will install a correct type racing seat next. They are expensive but will realy add to the look. Timeless Motors is now making an exact replica of the street version but they are quite expensive. Told my wife I was going to start racing it at Willow Springs. The reaction was not great........

Comment

That does look like a lot of fun Wyatt. I'd be racing that puppy...
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

Updated photos......100_0430.jpg100_0431.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X