New member from AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from AZ

Hello to all! I recently purchased a 1974 FLH with the intent to restore it to it's original form. I am glad to have found this community. I have been riding motorcycles for a little over 25 yrs, and have taken up restoration of old bikes as a way to pass the time between rides.
    So many roads.... So little time.

Welcome to The AMCA Tom;
    You are very correct in that you found an excellent community. The AMCA has over 10,000+ members from America, Europe and beyond whom ride or restore, show or race, plus collect art, literature, period clothing and other motorcycle related memorabilia, or simply just love the history of our great sport. If you simply enjoy the magazine, visit The Forum frequently and attend a Regional or National Meet or Road Run... you will make many friends and always get the help you search for.

Welcome back on the road.... Get your Scoot ready by next spring and come see us next April 14, 15, 16, 2014 at The Texas National Road Run in Kerrville Texas for three incredible days of "Riding The Old West" on the twisty roads in the High Hill Country of Texas.
    Steve Klein
    Collector . Conservator . Enthusiast
    American Pre-teens - 1965
    AMCA Member 12176
    Cherokee Chapter President, Editor
    www.CherokeeAMCA.org
    Steve@SteveKlein.com
    Georgetown, TX USA

Comment

Working...
    X