New from Vermont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Vermont

Just joined today, my names Al. I'm currently building a 1942 45 flathead bobber. I split my time between Vermont, Boston and Philly, 2 of them being home, the third work.
    Al Cournoyer
    1942 WLA Boober
    1928 JDL Super Sport In progress
    Member #23154

hello to alanc48 welcome to the amca have you signed up with yankee chapter we are holding our yearly swap meet in hebron ct next friday and sat dont have to be local chapter member to attend have a42 wla in military trim myself lots of fun to ride not so fast though anyway welcome to you from fellow yank from maine good to see new faces as we say ride them dont hide them paul bergeron minot maine 7989

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G Bergeron View Post
      hello to alanc48 welcome to the amca have you signed up with yankee chapter we are holding our yearly swap meet in hebron ct next friday and sat dont have to be local chapter member to attend have a42 wla in military trim myself lots of fun to ride not so fast though anyway welcome to you from fellow yank from maine good to see new faces as we say ride them dont hide them paul bergeron minot maine 7989
      Thanks Paul! I haven't signed up with the Yankee chapter yet, I will be driving through CT on my way down to Philly next Friday maybe I will stop by the swap meet. I ain't wait till the '42 is done, I will be doing a lot of back road cruising so not so worried about speed.
      Al Cournoyer
      1942 WLA Boober
      1928 JDL Super Sport In progress
      Member #23154

Comment

Working...
      X