Yankee Chapter National- our 40th anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankee Chapter National- our 40th anniversary

Yankee 2013flyer.jpgWe're gearing up for our 40th anniverary- our 90th event as a chapter! We're working on a special award for all 1973s brought out- new then, antiques now! Contact me for a vendor app or meet info.

August 2, 3 in Hebron CT. Lions Club Fairground 347 Gilead St Hebron CT
    Dan
    Dan Margolien
    Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
    Www.yankeechapter.org
    Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Hey Dan,
    I'll be there! I hope to have a couple of friends I Rodeo with show up too.

Comment

Darn you RED BARON!!

We will have the rodeo field games around 2 pm on Saturday. Free Willie is one of the best we've ever seen, taken our trophy 2 years on a row, or is it 3?. But like they say, to be the best, you've got to play with the best, so I always try to win!

We have a couple new games to try. Everyone welcomed to the field games!

Dan
      Dan Margolien
      Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
      Www.yankeechapter.org
      Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

Had a great time as usual! Weather was perfect Saturday.
        You're a busy guy Dan, I looked for you all day but never ran into you.
        Really like the new homemade trophies! (yeah I got 2 of them)
        Thanks for all you and your crew do to put this event on year after year.

Free Willie

Comment

Thank you again Dan for all the hard work you and all the Members involved do to provide all of us the good time we had.
          Bought a lot of good stuff and put some nice parts in the hands of some very appreciative people.
          And thanks to all the buyers and sellers who traveled long distances especially with the high price of gas. 46EL

Comment

http://s302.photobucket.com/user/Pro...28892571137366

Thanks to the professor for these pix. Yeah, some are camping or steaks on a grill, but the vast majority are the bikes and people of the meet.
            Dan Margolien
            Www.yankeechapter.org
            Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

I would like to talk to the owner of the 1930 Harley VL with sidecar that was pictured in the inside judging area. It is the original paint bike/sidecar. Can someone help?
              Thanks, Bob
              Bob Selph
              1933VC/1934LT Sidecar
              1940 Sport Scout
              AMCA#15215

Comment

Dear Dan, thanks again to you and your hard working Chapter members for making the meet such a success. The weather was good, there were some great bikes there, and the good fellowship between AMCA members was much in evidence. I enjoyed the steak dinner Friday night, and had a blast helping out with judging on Saturday. Thank you.

Comment

great meet thanks plenty of room to expand next year spread the word

Comment

Originally posted by bselph View Post
                    I would like to talk to the owner of the 1930 Harley VL with sidecar that was pictured in the inside judging area. It is the original paint bike/sidecar. Can someone help?
                    Thanks, Bob
                    I understand he also owns the blue and white 1936VL that was judged. Does anyone know who owns these two bikes?
                    Bob Selph
                    1933VC/1934LT Sidecar
                    1940 Sport Scout
                    AMCA#15215

Comment

Found him.
                      Bob Selph
                      1933VC/1934LT Sidecar
                      1940 Sport Scout
                      AMCA#15215

Comment

Working...