1920 Indian Power Plus Grips and Decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1920 Indian Power Plus Grips and Decals

Does any one know of a source for grips and tank decals for a 1920 Indian Power Plus ?

Dave Helton amc # 21431
    Founding Member Evergreen Chapter
    1920 Indian Power Plus
    1937 Indian Chief
    1946 Indian Chief
    1955 Harley FL
    1969 Harley FLH Seattle Police Bike

Don't know if their still in business, but I got good stuff from Finishing Touches in Sweden Kjell - Ake Carlsson, Ringvagen7 S -64045 Kvicksund, Sweden.Sorry no phone number, They used to have them and it was good stuff, also maybe Antique Motorcycle Works, might very well have them. Thier in Oregon, good luck.

Comment

Tom, I will do a search on the internet for these compainies. Thank you very much for posting this infomation.I will post any results I find for these power plus parts. Dave Helton

Comment

I just did a search on bing and I could not find Finishing Touches, I did find antique motorcycle supply but they only have parts for bikes 1960 and newer, mostly british from what i could see on there web site. So we are still looking for grips and tank decals for a 1920 power plus. Dave Helton

Comment

Dave, look in the latest issue of the AMC mag page 56 Antique motorcycle works phone 503 655 - 5428. Also you might try Virtual Indian web site for info on Finishing Touches. The VI web site is not to active, but there is still tons of good info and stories on it, good luck.

Comment

Tom, i have found them and will contact them to see what they have. Thank you for all your help. Dave

Comment

Working...
            X