Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1918 - 1924 Reading Standard parts wanted and lots of R S parts to trade!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1918 - 1924 Reading Standard parts wanted and lots of R S parts to trade!!

Im working on five Reading Standards from two different collections . Looking for a 1920 - 1923 rear fender, 1918 gastank, seat assy, rear wheel sprocket ,shift and clutch levers, intake manifolds for any year, or any spare stuff to buy., Let me know what you need , I might have it. Mike ,, motorheadmike1@verizon.net

Hi Mike think I may have talked to you before about the 1915 v-twin motor with shafts on both sides of the cases. I have cleaned it up and inspected it as much as possible without doing a complete tear down and believe it is in very good condition. It has good compression and spark, but I am missing the intake and carbie. Do you have a line on anything? Thanks Phil…970-381-4277

Comment

Mike are you still looking for parts?? I may be able to help cheers Wayne --- indigo.jensen@bigpond.com.au

Comment

Hello Mike! I'm a new member in Australia and am working on a 15 R-S. Apart from an intake manifold I'm not to bad off for parts. What I would really appreciate is just having someone I could correspond with and ask questions about R-S. I do not have any spare parts and have only just recently acquired the bike. If you, or any other member for that matter, would like to correspond with me with a view to sharing information, I would love to hear from you!! To make matters worse I'm still learning how to use this forum. My e-mail is gbbull@bigpond.com. THANKS - GRAHAM

Comment

Hello Wayne - My name is Graham Bull and I'm in Queensland. I have recently obtained a 15 R-S . While I'm missing only a few parts, I am just trying to make contact with people so I can obtain information. My e-mail is gbbull@bigpond.com. THANKS - Graham

Comment

Someone from the UK or Europe contacted me from this forum re Reading Standard parts. I'm sorry to advise that I somehow lost the e-mail and would ask if that person reads this message would they mind contacting again - I will be more careful this time! THANKS: Graham (gbbull@bigpond.com)

Comment

Working...
            X