• 2013 August 16, 17, 18 VINTAGE JAPANESE MOTORCYCLE MEET & SHOW

2013 Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Show

25th annual Vintage Japanese Motorcycle Swap Meet and Show
    "Silver Anniversary"
    August 16, 17 and 18 - 2013

Vending/Camping: $40
    Admission: $5

Held at the White Rose Motorcycle Club
    (same place the Chesapeake Chapter holds their AMCA meet)
    5252 Hill Climb Rd., Spring Grove, PA 17362 (close to Jefferson, York County)

150+ Vendors of all Japanese motorcycles and parts!!
    100 Bikes in the show on Sunday!!

For more info OR for a copy of the flyer which can be printed and hung in your favorite motorcycle shop (file was too big to attach):
    Email: indianrobn@aol.com
    Or call Kim at the following numbers:
    Shop: (Bob's Indian Sales & Service) 717-938-2556
    Cell: 717-571-5667

It's August already!! The meet is almost here. We've had a lot of interest, I don't know if it's because it's the 25th, or maybe it's because people just can't find those hard to find parts. If you're into vintage Japanese motorcycles you don't want to miss this meet. If you have any questions you can call Kim on her cell - 717-571-5667. Hope to see you there!!

Comment

I hope to get there on Friday OR Saturday. I just bought a '65 Dream CA77 and both exhaust pipes are wrong. The right side is a one piece low pipe from a CB77, and the left side is a one piece muffler and pipe but it is all rusted out. IF anything, I would like to get a pair of exhaust pipes and then maybe use a pair of Emgo pipes or something like that.
      Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

I hope you can find the pipes you need, I'll keep an eye out for them till you get there. Robin

Also---those of you who came to the meet last year and had to deal with the bridge that was closed in Spring Grove, well good news, the bridge is now OPEN!! I think half the people that call, also ask about the bridge. So far weather looks like it will be great. See you there! Kim

Comment

Originally posted by Robin--M View Post
          I hope you can find the pipes you need, I'll keep an eye out for them till you get there. Robin

Also---those of you who came to the meet last year and had to deal with the bridge that was closed in Spring Grove, well good news, the bridge is now OPEN!! I think half the people that call, also ask about the bridge. So far weather looks like it will be great. See you there! Kim
          Thanks Robin! As for the "quality" I just want some "decent" pipes. The Dream is going to be a rider so NOS or thereabouts isn't necessary. Just something that isn't rusted out, OR really BENT up. Also, the "Mufflers" for the dream... I am probably going aftermarket "look alike", so... you understand what I am after.
          Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Working...
          X