Hummer Emporium Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hummer Emporium Sucks

Want a wiring harness or spark plug wires? Want your credit card charged instantly? Want to wait forever for your items? Want to be lied to about when you can receive your items? Want to have no response to your e-mail message about your order? Then deal with this idiot. I ordered a wiring harness for my friend`s 1948 Chief and a spark plug wire for my 1950 Arrow on March 13th, my credit card was charged instantly and as of Friday March 29th still no items. After several e-mails he did respond with some BS story of a family emergency and to tell me I would have my items on Tuesday the 26th or Wednesday the 27th. He is a liar and as far as I am concern a thief. I reported him to the Better Business Bureau and will be contacting Paypal on Monday to see if they can help in getting my money refunded. I also found his phone number but go figure it is not in service.

Take my advice and don`t deal with this idiot.

hello never hear much good about this guy. another dreamer in this hobby.

Comment

He has some good products and I have used them but I agree his attention to business needs a little work. Jerry

Comment

Information update. I ordered another harness from http://www.cottonbraidedwire.com/. I found out afterward that this company is connected with the idiot at Hummer Emporium and charged more for the same item. Granted the shipping was much faster and they did provide a tracking number it does not discount the fact that they are connected. Also if you click on their store link on their website it shows the store in the Miami area when the item was shipped from Buffalo Missouri. Same address as the Hummer Emporium. Because they are connected I will never recommend them or buy from them again so just be aware. Different vendor name, same idiot vendor.

After filing a claim against Hummer Emporium with paypal the harness from this idiot finally arrived on Wednesday (ordered on March 13th arrived on April 3rd.) and I have it installed. I now have the 1948-53 Chief with spotlight harness from cottonbraidedwire for sale. (It arrived on Friday) It cost me $86.95 with priority mail shipping. If interested please let me know. Mark
        Last edited by Mark Jennings; 04-06-2013, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Mark, I am still waiting!
          Last edited by L Burke; 05-29-2013, 09:58 AM.

Comment

If you want the best harness and want it fast go to eBay and contact watertowngrl. She has the best harness made. Correct wire, terminals, and covering.
            Be sure to visit;
            http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
            Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
            Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

I also had to file a claim with Paypal on the Cotton Braided Wire girl, she said she had her gallbladder out. I don't know if it's true but it took over a month!

Comment

Dont buy anything from Hummer emporium ! I have to say Iīm sorry I didnīt read this thread before dealing with them !

To make the story short : No money and no parts !

Juha

Comment

I got some black cloth wrapped ignition wire from Hummer Emporium a long time ago, and it took awhile to get it. Since then, I have seen numerous complaints about them. You have to wonder how they stay in business, and why the owner continues to go to all the trouble to be such a bad businessman. That actually has to take a lot of effort to be so discourteous, and obtuse to your customers. Maybe that guy from Hummer Emporium should go into public service. . . He'd fit right in.
                  Eric Smith
                  AMCA #886

Comment

Working...
                  X