New Member from Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from Oklahoma

Greetings Forum Members, I finally joined AMCA National. I know of most of you from other forums, have bought from several on E-bay and have met a precious few in person.
    I live in central Oklahoma and Antique/Vintage motorcycling events are few & far between. I'm part of a group hoping to change this. You've seen Shelby's posts on expanding the Cherokee Chapter into North Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana & hopefully New Mexico. I'm with the group welcoming AMCA to Oklahoma.
    I've been meeting & riding with a group in Oklahoma known as BLHOT "Blimey Limey's & a Hog Or Two" which describes the motorcycles ridden to the first few meetings in the 70's. Mostly British & European, they have some very nice vintage machines.
    Right off, I want to invite any AMCA members in Oklahoma or Southern Kansas to come to the Jeff Williams Swapmeet at the fairgrounds in Oklahoma City Feb 16 & 17, Cherokee Chapter will have a booth in one building with information about riding events we've been able to gather information on.
    If you wish not to attend the Swapmeet & Show, we're planning a meeting that evening away from the fairgrounds, more about that when details are finalized.
    I promise to be not so long-winded in future posts!
    drinner-okc
Working...
X