Bag Base Cylinders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bag Base Cylinders

Anyone had any experience with the new repop big base cylinders from Enfield Racing? Are they accurate and how about the quality? I know they are $$$ but decent sport scout cylinders are getting tougher to find.
    20scout

I see no one else is chiming in on this question, so maybe nobody here has tried a set.

Even though I haven't bought a set, I have looked closely at some prototypes Bruce had at Oley, and just like everything else Bruce does, they looked great.
    I started another race motor project myself (harley) recently, and spent my money on several items from Enfield Racing, because frankly, Bruce is the kind of guy that will make sure you are happy with what you bought, and stands behind his products. What more can you ask for?

If I were you I would give him a call and discuss what your concerns are.

Comment

Thanks Tom, I talked to him at Davenport also and liked what I seen but wanted to see if anyone else had used them and what they thought of them. I emailed Bruce and he suggested like you said, to call him so we could discuss this. As of now I am having my current cylinders repaired but you can only perform so many miracles on these old things before they need to be replaced. I really hate to be a guinea pig on this but that may be just what is going to happen.

Merry Christmas!
      20scout

Comment

20SCOUT,

I have a set of Enfield racing Indian cylinders and Wiseco stroker pistons to match. I have yet to do the final assembly, but all looks great so far. I may add that Bruce has been quite helpful as far as clearances etc..

57SCOUT

Comment

Originally posted by 57scout View Post
          20SCOUT,

I have a set of Enfield racing Indian cylinders and Wiseco stroker pistons to match. I have yet to do the final assembly, but all looks great so far. I may add that Bruce has been quite helpful as far as clearances etc..

57SCOUT
          Thanks but I'll pass.
          20scout

Comment

Working...
          X