American Pickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Pickers

Hope everyone gets to watch American Pickers tonight on History channel. I was out there when they were filming at Competition Distributing. I was more focused on how nice the shop was more than Mike and Frank.

I'm gonna have to break down and check the TV listings I guess. I got a tour of Lonnie Sr.s shop a few years back and was quite impressed with it.
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

They never did show the inside of the shop on the show they just stayed in the parking lot. Them shows are so staged.

Comment

Maybe Lonnie didn't want the whole world to see the inside of his shop. I know I don't want them at my shop with cameras just so I can be on TV

Comment

Those two egos couldn't fit in my shop.
          Eric Smith
          AMCA #886

Comment

The only part of the nose pickers I like is the Burlesque Dancin' Roller Derby Queen Danielle. ;-)
            Be sure to visit;
            http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
            Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
            Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

That is my sister buddy

Comment

Originally posted by flathead tom View Post
                That is my sister buddy
                Do the good looks run in the family?
                Be sure to visit;
                http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
                Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
                Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Hey nobody nose a nose like a american nose picker. Not to pick on these nose pickers but.For now i will leave the buts out of this letter.Hey they can nose around my shop any time you pick. i am pretty stupid so you pick the parts you nose as i don't nose prices.put them on the history channel [joke] and tell every one how bad you picked my pocket. how about 2 clown noses for these jokers.

Comment

Just watching the ads for the "Pawn Stars" meet "American Restoration" guy meet "American Pickers" at Sturgis triple whammy special.

Wondering if there ever has been a Triple Jumping the Shark bonanza like that? Three shows all nose-diving off the stupid tree and hitting every branch on the way down... at the same time! WINNING.

Have enjoyed individual episodes of all three shows at times... but they're just getting stupid.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

your sister is linda lovelace chris and she has **** papper over her house unlike you buddy

Comment

Originally posted by diesel55 View Post
                        Hey nobody nose a nose like a american nose picker. Not to pick on these nose pickers but.For now i will leave the buts out of this letter.Hey they can nose around my shop any time you pick. i am pretty stupid so you pick the parts you nose as i don't nose prices.put them on the history channel [joke] and tell every one how bad you picked my pocket. how about 2 clown noses for these jokers.
                        You should warn a fella before you post such things. I'm glad I didn't have a beverage in my yap when I read this or it would have soaked the computer!!!
                        Cory Othen
                        Membership#10953

Comment

Originally posted by sirhrmechanic View Post
                          Just watching the ads for the "Pawn Stars" meet "American Restoration" guy meet "American Pickers" at Sturgis triple whammy special.

Wondering if there ever has been a Triple Jumping the Shark bonanza like that? Three shows all nose-diving off the stupid tree and hitting every branch on the way down... at the same time! WINNING.

Have enjoyed individual episodes of all three shows at times... but they're just getting stupid.

Cheers,

Sirhr
                          You hit the nail on the head. It's all getting rather "stupid".
                          Cory Othen
                          Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
                          X