Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking for a manual for a 1936 Sport Scout

Hi,
    My brother and I inherited our Father's 1936 Sport Scout. Someone started a restoration project on it (if you can call it that) and tore the thing completely apart. We are in the process of reassembling everything to see what we have (and don't have). We are having problems locating a good repair or owners manual. Does anyone know where we can find one?
    Thanks in advance

Try Butch Baer's ACOM Publishing, they have all his literature and George Yarocki's literature. One of the largest collections of stuff for sale anywhere. Or did you try the AMCA library on the AMCA Website? Good luck with the 36 S.Scout, nice machine.

Comment

Thanks much,
      I looked all three (Butch, George and AMCA) sites and nothing specific to the 1936, except for the "how to ride" guide, but some of the information there is applicable so it helps somewhat. Still looking

Comment

I know the Starks have a manual for the scout's - war years, but covers the Sport Scout also. Model 640 I believe. It has all the info you would need to git it running, assembled. All the Indian shops have it, might be helpful - Hartfields book on Indian Scout's. Good luck, git it running and it well make ya a believer :-) hope you love your Sport Scout, they are great machines!

Comment

Working...
        X