New Member from Central NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member from Central NC

I've been meaning to join up for a while, but finally pulled the trigger so that I could attend the upcoming road run in Maggie Valley...

I picked up a 1964 Duo-Glide about 2 1/2 years ago and have been setting it up as a daily rider. I've ridden it in both Kickstart Classic rallys and hope to do more runs in the future. Some of you may recognize me from the Classic American Iron site as I've been a member there for a couple years and post articles to their blog as well.

Always on the lookout for other vintage bike riders in my area, so it would be great to hear from some other North Carolinians or Virginians.
    1964 FLH
    1972 R75/5
    1996 XL1200C
    2001 R1200C
    2007 FXSTB
    Blog: Riding Vintage
    Check out Riding Vintage on Facebook

Welcome Jim, a bit of a different vibe here but still very friendly. I love N.C. and was at Dale's museum last February.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

Welcome Jim. I look forward to seeing you again in Maggie Valley.
      Bob Selph
      1933VC/1934LT Sidecar
      1940 Sport Scout
      AMCA#15215

Comment

Jim,
        Welcome! I responded to your post on the other site too. A buddy and I will be in Maggie Valley for the road run and staying at Smokey Falls Lodge a block down from Dale's. Stop by and knuckle and pan and he will have a see us.

Tom ( Rollo) Hardy
        AMCA # 12766

Comment

Jim,
          When you check in on Sunday afternoon, we can give you some information on chapters near you. See you there.
          Lonnie
          Lonnie Campbell #9908
          South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

Welcome to the forum Jim. Ain't Panheads grand???
            Cory Othen
            Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
            X