Free quarterly AMCA magazines from the mid 80's to present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free quarterly AMCA magazines from the mid 80's to present

I've had these saved in the lower level on a shelf for too long and if anyone wants them they are free. If not recycling gets them in a few weeks. there may be a few missing but most are there from around the mid 80's. No I won't just send a few and won't look through them for dates. Thx Merlin

Hi Merlin,
    I am interested in the mags.
    William, #10035
    William Edwards, AMCA #10035

Attend the 2019 Southern National Meet at Denton Farmpark, NC, 17-18 May 2019
    http://www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com/

Comment

I'd love a stack of them if you have any left! Thanks!

Comment

Me too. If there are any left. I live in southeast PA.

Thanks

Comment

I live just outside of Reading Pa kinda near where the Oley meet is in Exeter Township. I would rather hand them off then mail them because my hands are full at the moment running two homes and remodeling one to live in. My cell is 610-823-5845 and doesn't matter when you call because my hours of work are anything but normal. Thanks, Merlin Wait till I start selling my room full of Panhead Parts lol I'm downsizing soon

Comment

I'll put them in a box and remind on here next spring for Oley if anyone wants them. Unless someone coming to Jefferson this year really wants them. At one time they were desirable. Dunno what happened

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
              I'll put them in a box and remind on here next spring for Oley if anyone wants them. Unless someone coming to Jefferson this year really wants them. At one time they were desirable. Dunno what happened

I will be at Jefferson on thursday till saturday and I will take them, I will have a 2003 f-150 grey with new your plates
              Chuck
              AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Chuck I am sorry to say they were picked up Monday at my home and I wasn't going to be making Jefferson this year because of working like a Dog here. At least someone got them and can find use for the box of magazines. Thanks anyway, ride safe and stay dry there

Comment

Working...
                X