Missing 1958 front head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing 1958 front head

1958 engine shipped UPS from Belleville, IL to Earth City, MO to Kansas City, Kansas with final destination Dragonman's in Colorado Springs, CO. Box damaged then re-taped and front head #16704-65 missing. If this head turns up please contact Vic at 314-609-8238.

Really?? Dragonman??
    I didn't think people still fell for that!!
    I bet I know exactly where your head is!
    Last edited by Rubone; 08-15-2012, 07:17 PM.
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Vic, right it off. You’re never going to see it again. Mel Burnstien is the scum of the earth. I can’t tell you the amount of people that have had their heads ripped off with his UPS scam. They always disappear just as there out for delivery. I can’t believe he’s even doing this crap anymore with the money he’s raking in doing paint ball and atv on his property. Then there’s the firearms thing. The guy has got a con as the day is long. Bob L
      AMCA #3149
      http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
        Vic, right it off. You’re never going to see it again. Mel Burnstien is the scum of the earth. I can’t tell you the amount of people that have had their heads ripped off with his UPS scam. They always disappear just as there out for delivery. I can’t believe he’s even doing this crap anymore with the money he’s raking in doing paint ball and atv on his property. Then there’s the firearms thing. The guy has got a con as the day is long. Bob L
        Ditto, ditto and Ditto
        Bob

Comment

Yeah Dragon is the name rip off the name. A friend in the 80's sent a perfect set knuck cyc.to this guy to be bored /what he got back was a set with broken fins that were butchered junk.

Comment

The Dragonman did a 32E generator for me back in 1989 and it's still working great. . . Go figure.
            Eric Smith
            AMCA #886

Comment

The Dragonman did a 32E generator for me back in 1989 and it's still working great. . . Go figure.
              It probably worked when it got there!
              Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

September 7, 2012 UPS finds missing head and delivers to Dragonman. Rest of engine returned from Dragonman's with great machine work. Looking forward to the missing head being returned next week with same great work. I don't know Dragonman or the UPS driver who transported my engine to and from Colorado Springs. I just know I'm grateful to have a complete and restored engine back for my restoration project.

Comment

Missing 1958 front head found by UPS and Dragonman finishing engine restoration

Don't know Dragonman or UPS employees who transported my engine, lost a head, found a head then delivered to Dragonman's but grateful to have a restored original engine back in my possession!

Comment

Originally posted by wtrogdon58 View Post
                    Don't know Dragonman or UPS employees who transported my engine, lost a head, found a head then delivered to Dragonman's but grateful to have a restored original engine back in my possession!
                    Cool, let us know how it runs when you get it together.

Comment

You're a lucky man. I bet you feel great..!
                      Even made me feel great to hear it...!
                      Makes a person wonder how on Earth the head got separated from the motor in the first place............

I've seen a few parts over the years with the owners initials stamped in them. And I always knew exactly why...

Comment

Working...
                      X