Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck Miles, Indian guru!

Hello All,
    Just spreading the word on the passing of Chuck Miles, Indian Guru/Hillclimber-etc-interesting person to say the least! He passed on Tuesday night(19th June) in his sleep-peacefully! I got to know him better later in life, and will always remember the good times-Rest in Peace my friend!!--BPK!!

Real sad news to hear. Our family has known Chuck for years, and I finally made it to visit his shop/home in 2011 before the Rhinebeck Meet. Great Guy and avid Indian Enthusiast till the end.
    Godspeed Chuck on your further adventures.

Gary

Comment

My first basket case restoration was the '40 Chief I have now. Chuck Miles, and Indian Joe Martin were my gurus; and I know there are still a few parts on the '40 that I got from them all those years ago. Thanks Chuck, for helping to make this the best hobby in the world for me, and many others. My deepest condolenses to his family and friends.
      Last edited by exeric; 06-20-2012, 03:06 PM.
      Eric Smith
      AMCA #886

Comment

I will miss chuck myles way of thinking, when ever I thought of a different way to do something, I would run it by him and his answer way Indian Engenieers have already thought of that and it failed so that why they did it this way. and he was usually was right. He will deeply Missed by the Indian owner. Rest In Peace~~~~~~~~~~~Jim

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear the news. My sincerest condolences to his family and friends. I never got to meet Chuck in person but have heard a lot about him over the years. Thanks for the reflection Jim, his way of thinking was right in my estimation.

Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

My condolences to his Family and friends.
            AMCA #10930

Comment

Sorry to hear this news. R.I.P. A great guy.

Comment

It is a pity to hear that news.

Chuck was a very nice person as well as Indian enthusiast & legend.

I was lucky to meet Chuck recently and spend some time with him as well as last summer when the attached picture was taken.

The Indian rider on your barn and me say good bye to you Chuck!

gsottl

Chuck_F.jpg

Comment

Chuck helped me a lot on my Indian books. He was one of a kind, and a great asset to the Indian movement.
                  Jerry Hatfield

Comment

Working...
                  X