Harley 1933VC and 1934LT Sidecar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley 1933VC and 1934LT Sidecar

Well I finally have the sidecar done except for the steering damper I have on order. I took it to Denton and had a blast. I am still looking for a step. Maybe I wil get lucky someday.
    I took my wife for her 1st ride this weekend and she enjoyed it, especially since she could sit back and enjoy her vodka tonic while we rode around the neighborhood. I have all the handling bugs worked out and am pleased with the way it operates. This is my first hack and it really takes some getting used to!
    The interior is original with perfect wood and springs. I can't decide whether to recover it or not. Guess I will just keep it like it is for the time being.

Bob Selph
    1933VC/1934LT Sidecar
    1940 Sport Scout
    AMCA#15215

Hi Bob,
    It must be nice to have finished your project and be able to ride it now. Nice restoration. Mine is still on a stand and chain fall-lol.
    Rick
    AMCA #494

Comment

Welcome to the "club!" Ain't sidecars a blast? You'll love your sidecar. Gives your wife a comfortable place-of-her-own to ride; can't be beat! Congratulations! Looks great!
      Gerry Lyons #607
      http://www.37ul.com/
      http://flatheadownersgroup.com/

Comment

Really nice looking sidecar rig Bob congrats!!
        Chuck
        AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Originally posted by rickfaulk View Post
          Hi Bob,
          It must be nice to have finished your project and be able to ride it now. Nice restoration. Mine is still on a stand and chain fall-lol.
          Hey Rick! nice to hear from you we use to talk a few years ago, I have a 30 VL also you had sent me a couple of photos of your sidecar rig one had your daughter in it if I recall it was when you first brought it home.
          Chuck in New York
          Chuck
          AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Working...
          X