Wanted antique v twin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted antique v twin

I am looking to buy a fairly complete motorcycle, Indian, Harley or other 1920-1957. Bobbers or race bikes ok, does not have to have all original parts. A running bike would be nice. Prefer Location in South East, unless you can ship, I am near Charleston, S.C. I have a budget of $12,000. email: a40scout@hotmail.com

I found what I was looking for, had to go a little over budget.

Comment

Glad to hear you found something! That's one shiney Sport Scout.... Does it run as good as it looks?
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

It runs good, has a few issues, some oil leaks and the front fender isnt mounted straight. The man I bought it from had red reflective tape all over it and plastic "chrome" strips every where and he had full Indian headress decals on the tanks along with the metal insignias. Just enough to keep me busy for awhile.

Comment

Didn't he know he would still be noticed on that bike without all the bling??? That bike must just love you for buying it!!!
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

You wonder what some people are thinking. He had 5 stick on LED lights, 6 red reflectors and 2 whistle devices to scare deer and a whole lot of stick on pinstripes.

Comment

Deer-whistles??? I was told they increase power AND fuel mileage....
              No?
              Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

You know that could be true, I filled it up and rode around the block and the tanks overflowed.

Comment

Working...
                X