Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 FN four cylinder Engine for sale

I have a FN Four cylinder engine for sale

I will post a link to my photo bucket site where photos can be seen of the engine.
    The engine has been disassembled so that the prospective buyer can see the condition of the Engine internally.

I can crate and send at the buyers Expense Asking $2500 ono for the Engine
    I can be contacted here gts094@hotmail.com

Regards Jason
    http://s953.photobucket.com/albums/a...nder%20Engine/

Hey Jason

Very interesting pictures. Thanks for posting this up. So, could you please tell me more about this? Any history information would be nice, such as.. where did you get it, how long have you had it, or for that matter anything you know about its history. I would be happy to forward this to my boss and Director of our Museum for review. We have a 1905 FN four as well. Very nice machine!

Take care

Denis
    J.Denis McCarthy Come visit The Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum
    www.barbermuseum.org

Comment

Hi Denis

We have had the engine for 3 or 4 years, we found it when going to look at another bike. The guy we purchased the engine from had had it for at least 30 years and it was given to him by his brother in law who had also had it for many years, Unfortunately no one knows what happened to the rest of the bike as his brother in law passed away many years ago.

It is in great shape for the age of the engine and would be a easy one to restore or it would make a great display piece as well.

Jason

Comment

Working...
      X