Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member 1950 Harley Davidson FL

Hello,
    My name is Doug and I am happy to be here! I recently purchased a bike I have been after for 10 years, a 1950 FL. The last time it saw light was in '73 when it was last tagged. Since then, it had been sitting covered in a garage.

I was finally able to buy it this past summer and since then I have tried to keep everything as it was when I brought it home. The only updates are a new front tire, (a Coker "Super Eagle" reproduction), new plugs, new plug wires, and fresh fluids.

I plan on doing as little as I can to her so she will stay as original as possible. The tins have been repainted in the past, which I will have questions on.

I have restored several autos and bikes in my past and sold them shortly after, but I am completely in love with this FL...... and I don't think she'll ever be leaving me!

My FL:

Doug

AMCA #20177

THANK YOU to our American Soldiers & Veterans - POW MIA "You will NEVER be forgotten".

Welcome to the club.
    I merged the two threads into one
    Gary

Comment

Welcome aboard mate! Bob L
      AMCA #3149
      http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Oops, sorry about the double posting. Mods, could you delete one of them for me. Guess I was too excited about joining the crew!
        Doug

AMCA #20177

THANK YOU to our American Soldiers & Veterans - POW MIA "You will NEVER be forgotten".

Comment

Working...
        X