Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time post, and Don't You Love BigKahuna !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time post, and Don't You Love BigKahuna !!

Do I have to include a darling picture of a dog, or a bike in snow, or a dog on a bike in snow ? Or is that an option?
    How about pithy quotes after my name ?? Is that required ?
    Big Gary, you are doing a great JOB !! Love it !! So much hard work, SO LITTLE CREDIT !!

(insert pithy quote , here.)

I mean WebKahuna, Of Course !

(psst. close with Pithy quote, flattwin...) Oh, OK, like "Keep you glasses clean, cause you can't be Optimistic with Misty Optics!"?
    (yeah, just like that.) Got it.

Comment

Do I sense a sense of humor? If so, welcome aboard!!! Yes, you must include a picture of "a bike in snow". The dog is optional.

"Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning."
      George Carlin
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

I think the dog should be mandatory!

Comment

Well it sounds as though you'd better include the dog!

"By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong."
          Charles Wadsworth
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

OK ! Picture of bike in snow, with dog like image attached, coming up. As soon as I figure out how to show pictures. It is a vintage picture, 1971. (the bike is a 1967) SOON!

Pithy Quote: Optomist: The glass is half full (plus I can't spell) Pessimist: Glass is half empty. ( plus I can't spell, either) Engineer: The container is the wrong size.

Comment

I think the dog should be mandatory!
              You do know that a dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac sits up all night wondering if there is a DOG, right??
              Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Originally posted by flattwin View Post
                OK ! Picture of bike in snow, with dog like image attached, coming up. As soon as I figure out how to show pictures. It is a vintage picture, 1971. (the bike is a 1967) SOON!
                There's a couple different ways to post pictures. One is using a free service to host the pictures the other involves downloading them here and then attaching them. It's probably easiest to do a search here on posting pics to get an idea. The free hosting is the best way in my opinion because all the pics here are using up database space and sooner or later that might have to be limited. I do like your avatar though. What breed is that

Comment

Name that quote, but that's : " A under -fed, long-haired leaping gnome." Canis Familiaris
                  NOW we'll see how old these peoplem are ! If they can name that song !

Comment

"Should be the star of a Hollywood movie. Hmmm."

"Spill The Wine" by Eric Burdon and War....
                    Cory Othen
                    Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
                    X