Whitey Anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitey Anderson

Just thought I would let folks know that Whitey Anderson died this morning. He was one of New England's iron men!
    R.I.P my friend-BPK!!

My condolences to his friends and family. I’d never him but sure have read a lot of good things about him over the years.
    ------------
    Steve
    AMCA #7300

Comment

Whitey Walter Anderson | Visit Guest Book

Whitey Walter Anderson 1925 - 2011 WILBRAHAM - Whitey Walter Anderson, 86, died Thursday at Baystate Medical Center. Born in Springfield, he lived most of his life in East Long-meadow and has lived in Wilbraham since 1977. Whitey was a Navy Veteran of World War II. He worked for Tyler Equipment in East Longmeadow for over 30 years then was self-employed as a mechanic and welder. An avid motorcycle rider, Whitey was inducted into Indian Motorcycle Hall of Fame. He leaves his wife Mildred E. (Conant) Anderson, his son Arthur A. Anderson and his wife Lynn of Wilbraham, three granddaughters; Ashley, Amber and Alyssa Anderson, step granddaughter Nicole Vandenberg as well as three step great grandchildren and three neices. Whitey was predeceased by his first wife, June (Premo) Anderson in 1989. Calling hours will be Wednesday, 4:00 - 7:00 pm at Wilbraham Funeral Home, 2551 Boston Road, Wilbraham. Funeral Service Thursday at 11:00 am at the Funeral Home followed by burial in Hillcrest Park Cemetery. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Shriners Hospital, 516 Carew St. Spfld., MA 01104.

Comment

Working...
      X