45 Parts Depot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 Parts Depot?

Am wondering if anyone knows if 45 Parts Depot in Warren, OH is still in business. I believe they may be related to Flatland Motorcycle Company in the same town.

I've found a couple of posts on other forums by the owner that the site is down because of a hacker, but can't find any info on phone number or contact info. If anyone has contact info, or definitive info on whether they are still in business I would appreciate it.
    Vic Ephrem
    AMCA #2590

Vic,

We've since moved from Ohio to sunny...."warm".....Arizona a couple years ago.....actually I was stationed here for 18 years. You are correct in the fact that our site was damaged......the good news however......I'm sitting here watching my web designer and IT guy install the new server and all the stuff needed to make it run. The new site should be visible tomorrow or Wednesday.

Kurt

Comment

Originally posted by KDR View Post
      Vic,

We've since moved from Ohio to sunny...."warm".....Arizona a couple years ago.....actually I was stationed here for 18 years. You are correct in the fact that our site was damaged......the good news however......I'm sitting here watching my web designer and IT guy install the new server and all the stuff needed to make it run. The new site should be visible tomorrow or Wednesday.

Kurt
      Thanks, Kurt ... I purchased one of your electronic ignition conversion modules a couple of years ago, but never installed. I think you used to have the instructions posted on your site, but was wondering if there was a way I could get a copy of the instructions so that I can finally install it? My email address is: vephrem@comcast.net

Thanks,
      Vic
      Vic Ephrem
      AMCA #2590

Comment

Working...
      X