Steve Ciccalone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Ciccalone

Guys. I am heartbroken. I just heard some tragic news of a dear friend of many of ours. Steve Ciccalone died about an hour ago. I will post arrangements as soon as I hear back. Cause is unknown at this time. Steve was a true friend who did so much for our sport. His contributions are countless and immeasurable. We all know the contributions he made to understanding hendersons better and always trying in his way to promote the amca. In many ways he helped form what our club is today. Steve, I will miss you good friend. Rest in peace and our prayers are with your family. We will try to carry the torch in your spirit. God speed. Anthony Rutledge.

I'm stunned. God speed Steve.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

That's some sad news for sure. Rest in Peace Steve.
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

Did he or did he not just post YESTERDAY about the Jefferson Meet in another section??? I'm sick! Jp.

Comment

Steve was a good friend, he will be missed.

Comment

wow ya just don't know when...
            Jim 8-(

Comment

Just talked the other night. we will all miss you. god bless Loyd

Comment

It is with great grief that I come to terms with this tragedy. Steve was an unforgettable human being. May your roads ahead be clear and full of bliss in the beyond. RIP Bob Luland and family
                AMCA #3149
                http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

I just spoke with him myself-wtf? I'm blown away-say it ain't true-

Comment

This one hurts. I've had many a Manhattan with Steve, and his buddy Ken Thomas. Steve was going to ride his Hen out West when he first found out he was sick (that was some 10 years ago). Then he had an opportunity to get a free ride out via the Coast Guard ( I think he was scared). But when I was attached to the Jerimiah O'brian Liberty Ship for the 50th Ann of D-Day.......Steve was very excited) (( the J O'b sailed to D'day for the occasion, and I was able to see it off in SF, recieve it in England, and at D-Day in Normandy, then again at home port here in SF)) Steve was supposed to be part of all of this.
                    We shared interests in old bike junk, as well as car stuff. I was honored that his Labs accepted me, as I'm not a dog person.
                    Steve is one of the good guys. Miss you already. Say hi to Toney for us.
                    RF.

Comment

Shocked and saddend by the new's, Steve helped me more than once. Glad I got to meet him on a run or two, from a fellow ex Coastie "Fair wind's and calm sea's" my friend.

Comment

Though I know a lot of folks put a lot of work into the Jefferson meet, to me Steve was the face of the meet. When we would pull in late on Thursday night, no matter whether it was cold or damp or not, he would always be the one to tell us where to park it. I can't imagine the meet without him. On behalf of our chapter members, deepest condolences to his family and friends.
                        Lonnie Campbell #9908
                        South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

Big Steve RIP..

I am extremely saddened that my friend Steve has passed. Over the years he was a man amongst men. My most cherished memories of him was years ago after a few brews he would stand up & belt out a few good old irish tunes! He always was kind to me & welcomed me into his world with open arms. He always had a drink & a roof for the family. Rest in peace my friend...My condolences to his family & friends. Especially to Kent & Carole , he is non replacable in this community & surely missed for years to come. Carl Estes
                          Last edited by big jesus 151; 09-16-2011, 11:11 PM.

Comment

I met Steve at Daytona this year and have been in touch several times since,helping him with his next project "33 Indian 4 . I feel like I just lost a lifetime friend.

Comment

Friends,

We are all shocked and saddened with yesterday's news that Steve Ciccalone has passed.

As we all try to come to terms with the tragic passing of Steve, please bare with the us as we accept and deal with this huge loss to the antique motorcycle community, the national AMCA and the Chesapeake Chapter.

At this point in time, please contact Tom Finn at 410.788.9081 or tfindian@msn.com for any questions regarding vending at Jefferson. To limit confusion, please do not send in any more pre-registrations for vending at this year's meet and bring your AMCA card and registration fees ($50/spot) to the gate where we will get folks in and to their spot(s) as quickly as possible. We will do our best to keep folks in the spaces they had last year.

Please do not arrive at the White Rose Motorcycle Club grounds prior to 2:00 pm on Thursday, September 29th. If you need to make other camping and/or lodging arrangements, please contact Tom or myself.

Scott English
                              President, Chesapeake Chapter
                              Last edited by tomfiii; 09-17-2011, 08:01 PM. Reason: wrong tn

Comment

Working...
                              X