Indian Day 2011 Springfield, MA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Day 2011 Springfield, MA

Our pics from Indian Day in Springfield. Had a great time, saw some nice stuff as always. If anyone needs a pic or wants a pic message me and I will email it to you! Enjoy!

Indian Day 2011

I had a fun time there with my 1931 101 Scout. Some amazing old Indians showed up.
    Buzz Kanter
    Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
    [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
    [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

Had the pleasure of going through the museum recently, but missed Indian Day by a couple weeks. I'm moving to Boston for grad school later this month, but my other big goal for the next few years is to get my '14 in running order. I want to celebrate its 100th birthday by riding it from Boston to Springfield for Indian Day!

Comment

Originally posted by rustyspoke View Post
        Had the pleasure of going through the museum recently, but missed Indian Day by a couple weeks. I'm moving to Boston for grad school later this month, but my other big goal for the next few years is to get my '14 in running order. I want to celebrate its 100th birthday by riding it from Boston to Springfield for Indian Day!
        Good luck and that is a wonderful goal for next year.
        Buzz Kanter
        Classic-Harley.Info Classic Harley History
        [Classic American Iron Forum Classic Harley Forum
        [American Iron Magazine Harley Magazine

Comment

Enjoyed the photo's thanks much.

Comment

Alright, pressure's on -- I am going to make it 2014 Indian Come Home Rally specifically to see *your* 1914.

I let an orginal, mint condition Hendee Special handbook slip through my fingers early on and have been mildly obsessed with that particular bike ever since.
            I went to three or or four Indian Come Home Rallys in the mid '80's, when I bought my Chief...
            I remember seeing some very old riders with their lifelong-owned Indians make the effort, and some very long-distance riders. Their devotion and commitment was inspiring -- still is, actually!
            I haven't been up since Esta Manthos let go of the last bit of the factory and all its funky contents.

Check out the 6v sealed/gell batteries in the tech tips forum, if electrical is an issue, but your probably know all about that stuff by now.
            alright,
            Alec of D.C. '47 Chief

Comment

Working...
            X