Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New big base scout cylinders

Hi Guys,
    The cats going to be out of the bag shortly.
    THE BIG BASE SPORT SCOUT CYLINDERS ARE NOW BEING OFFERED FOR SALE! It is my understanding that these cylinders will also fit the 101 Scout.
    At this point we have cast 5 sets of cylinders, modified all the fixturing, and written completely new CNC programs.
    They are 100% made in USA, cast in certified Grade 30 cast iron at a small foundry in Rhode Island whose owner is a past president of the American Foundry Society, stress relieved and normalized, then machined in house on our own CNC machining centers.
    Every effort has been made to maintain the highest quality and to be a bolt on fit to the original parts from the Indian factory.
    Actual changes from the original include slightly thicker and 1/4" larger base flange, blind holes for head bolts, with smaller and better shaped ports.
    Cylinders are sold unpainted, standard bore -.003 ready to hone, valve seats and bowls roughed, ports as cast, machined for standard nipples. All other machine work completely done.
    Rather than discount our parts to be able to wholesale to other sellers, we prefer to only sell direct and spend the dollar difference in making the highest quality product on the reproduction market.
    To compliment these new cylinders we are having brand new forged racing pistons manufactured by Wiseco. Designed to fit standard rods they feature the Bonneville pop up, coated skirts, rings are all modern state of the art - 1 mm top, 1.2 mm second, and a 3 piece oil, top ring is gas ported. Standard bore only at this time.
    We are aware of earlier cylinders manufactured from these same patterns which were not 100% correctly machined. These have “USA” cast on the outside flange of the cylinder base. We will attempt to re-machine these parts to a useable condition. Please contact us to discuss.
    We have also completed the castings for Sport Scout intake manifolds which will accept the standard 3 bolt linkert, 4 bolt , or 38mm Mikuni. Just have to do the fixturing and programing.
    Lastly, we have castings for the 648 Daytona Racer “BIG BASE” cases. Again they are waiting for the fixturing and CNC programing. These should be ready for sale at the end of 2011.

Sorry for the length of this post, but I wanted to give you all the information.

Bruce Argetsinger
    AMCA # 14246
    www.enfieldracing.com
    Bruce Argetsinger
    AHRMA Dirt Track #67J
    www.enfieldracing.com

will you be doing a "paper-promo" at davenport? I'm interested.

Comment

I will have sample cylinders and other parts at Davenport.
      Come see me at space V-10.

Bruce Argetsinger
      AMCA # 14246
      www.enfieldracing.com
      Bruce Argetsinger
      AHRMA Dirt Track #67J
      www.enfieldracing.com

Comment

You Rock, Bruce!!
        Robbie
        Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Hi Guys,

Change of vender spaces
          Warren Bennet of 45 Restoration, won't be making it to Davenport this year, so he is letting me use his space.
          Look for the old Indian and Harley race parts at vendor space O-13.

See you there,
          Bruce Argetsinger
          www.enfieldracing.com
          Bruce Argetsinger
          AHRMA Dirt Track #67J
          www.enfieldracing.com

Comment

Working...
          X