I am new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am new

I am new, from Canada (Toronto area) and mostly into Pans and shovels. Factory certified HD tech on the newer stuff. Working on a never ending 1950 restoration and a 1948 bobber. Spend way too much time on paying jobs and never get my rides on the bench. Have always had a shovel or two around as well and one day hope to round out the bunch with a Knuckle. Very interested for now in getting my 1950 as correct as possible.

Full time gig is in the graphics industry, I run a business selling used large format sign and printing equipment.

Thats me...

Craig

Welcome Craig, Those of us that visit the site daily are always happy to see new contributors arrive. I have been trying to sort out a 1950 FL restoration project as well. There are some serious enthusiasts here that are generous with their time in sharing info.
    Kyle Oanes AMCA # 3046

Comment

Welcome Dablaze. Out in the K-W area myself.
      Regards;
      Milrite
      AMCA 17907

Comment

Welcome to the forum Craig!! I should mention that a lot of us here are picture hounds...
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

Thanks for the wecome guys...Milrite I think you and I have seen each other on other boards, lol.

Craig

Comment

Working...
          X