Yale Vibration/Points box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yale Vibration/Points box

I now have the Vibration/Points box available for Yale. Pictured is for the late model with an external compression release. The early model is also available. I am working on the die to form the covers. I am a few weeks out on that. Also the cam, contact arm, and screw in contact will be available. Shoot me a PM if you would like more info.

Thanks, Phil

I dont need one but thanks for spending time to reproduce early parts - we need more people doing this to get more early bikes back into service

do you do anything for lets say a 1914 excelsior??

once again thanks

aka HAWG
    1914 EXCELSIOR BELT DRIVE SINGLE
    1914 excelsior belt drive single carcuss
    1940 indian chief military
    1965 sportster xlch
    1969 sportster xlch bobber
    1971 bsa A65 chopper
    1969 harley ss350 sprint
    1960 harley topper
    1963 harley topper
    H model whizzer on cheiftain bicycle
    H model whizzer on schwinn bicycle
    1949 harley model 125 bobber project
    1959 harley model 165
    1960 harley super 10
    1974 indian 70cc dirt bike
    EXCELSIOR - ALWAYS MAKES GOOD

Comment

Hey Hawg,
      The '11 to '14 Excelsior bottom end is next. I am in the process of gathering info on those years. I have a set of rods here to copy. Basically the same as '15 up but narrower by .125". If you have anything you need just let me know. I am making the headlamp/tank brackets, but I am not sure what years used which style. This style clamps to the cross member on the bars and the bars themselves. The tank is strapped to the bracket clamps with what appears to be nickel plated spring steel straps. I am also making Eclipse clutch parts for '15 up. Someone else is doing '14 back. I will have Schebler H model float needles with Viton cone seals in a couple of weeks. I have enough irons in the fire now, to start a small catalog which is in the works.
      Thanks for the interest. Be sure to let me know what you might need.
      Phil

Comment

Do you have a website Phil ? I would like to see some of the other things you make.
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

Hi Eric,
          I do not have the parts up on the site yet. Too busy making parts. Here is a Harley step starter kit that I make. http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/bbo...y-Step-Starter
          I made the rods and cylinders for the World's Fastest Indian and got it running again after 25 years of silence. I am making quarter scale models of that bike. Here are a couple of shots.

This is Burt Munro's bike about a month ago. We cracked a head at a show. So I had to fix that and did the valves while I was at it. These are the cylinders that I made for the bike.

This is a shot of the rods that are in the bike.

This is a quarter scale forked rod.

Last but not least and way off topic, a BBQ I built for a friend. It's all stainless steel.

So that gives you a bit of an idea of what can happen here. I will have a list of parts soon. If you have any idea for parts let me know. I can't be everywhere so I need input from guys like you.

Thanks for the interest.

Phil

Comment

Working...
          X