Medina Motorsports Inc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medina Motorsports Inc.

Just wondering if any of you Northeast Ohio guys have any experience with, or know anything about this business in Medina. They claim to have been an operating machine shop since 1966 and say they specialize in H-D motorwork.

Medina Motorsports Inc.

Never heard of them

If your wanting vintage work done http://www.headhog.com/index.htm Don is just outside of Medina and does outstanding work.
    Member# 7397

Comment

Thanks olddaze,

It's been more than a month since I posted my question about Medina Motorsports and I almost forgot about it. I just now noticed your reply. I've never dealt first hand with Head-Hog, but I know about them and that they do good work. I got some mail/info from the Medina Motorsport place and was specifically wondering if anyone knew of them.

Thanks again,
      Clark

Comment

Clark, I know your initial question was about Medina Motorsports but I will second what has been said about HeadHog. Don does truly amazing work. If he's close to you it may be worth checking him out if you need any work done.
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

Thanks Cory,
          I've heard nothing but good stuff about HeadHog and Don. I've never been to that shop, but can't be more than an hour ride on the back-roads from my place.

Comment

Working...
          X